1. The top two teams from the17 & Under women’s round robin, following any tiebreakers, will advance to a best of three final round.
2. The top two teams from the 17 & Under men's double round robin, following any tiebreakers. will advance to a sudden death final
In the event that one team goes through the double round robin undefeated, they will be declared the winner, without playing the one-game final.
3. The Provincial Events Coordinator will make all final decisions with regard to administration of tie-breakers.
4. Teams tied for a playoff position shall only be eliminated from the playoffs by playing a tie-breaker game.
5. The only playoff position that shall involve tie-breaker games is the final playoff position.
6. In the event of three or more teams tying for a playoff position, head to head records will be used to seed teams in tie-breaker games
7. If there is no clear winner among the tied teams then the cumulative total (best 4) of each team’s draws to the button will be used to seed teams in tie-breaker games.