- Friday December 10 - Sunday December 12
- 12 Teams
- $250 entry fee
- 2 pools of 6 (everyone guaranteed 5 games)
- Top 3 teams in each pool qualify
- 1st in each pool get a bye to semi final round; 2nd and 3rd in each pool play in a quarter final round
- No practice rocks
- Coin toss for hammer or colour (*except during playoffs: quarter finals - 2nd place team gets choice; semis: 1st place team gets choice; finals: higher ranked team after round robin gets choice (if same rank, standard coin toss)
- Ties in standings broken first by head to head, then by draw to button score (after final round robin game, if your team may tie for a qualifying position, each player on your team draws to button; covering pin = 5pts, button = 4pts, 4 foot = 3pts, 8 foot = 2pts, 12 foot = 1pt). In the unlikely event that a tie can not be broken in this manner, the team with the higher "lowest" individual points will win the tie (ie. 3 teams tied, all 1-1 against each other, total draw to button scores equal 13...individual scores are Team A = 5,3,3,2; Team B = 4,3,3,3; Team C = 4,4,4,1...Team B placed 1st, A placed 2nd, C placed 3rd.
- Winner - $1000
- Runner-up - $700
- Semi-finalist (3rd and 4th) - $450
- Quarter-finalist (5th and 6th) - $325
(entry fees = $3000 ($250 x 12)...total payout = $3250)
Greg Power at firstname.lastname@example.org or (902) 220-1848 [please leave a message if no answer]. Please send cheques to:
5230 Tobin St., Suite 410
and make them payable to "Halifax Curling Club"
Πιθανοί λόγοι για τους οποίους δεν μπορείτε να επισκεφθείτε τη σελίδα:
Παρακαλώ, δοκιμάστε μια από τις παρακάτω σελίδες:
Εάν συνεχίσετε να αντιμετωπίζετε δυσκολίες, επικοινωνήστε με το Διαχειριστή του ιστοτόπου.
Δεν βρέθηκε η Εφαρμογή